What is an Azure Partner?
The Azure Partner is the partner who supports your organization to manage your Azure subscription(s). This assignment is associated with no cost and provides atwork visibility to the usage and activities of your Azure subscription(s) and the solutions running on that platform. As a registered Azure partner, atwork can develop and maintain solutions and support in fixing any issues in your environment.
Register atwork as Azure-Partner (in each subscription)
Please follow these steps to complete the Azure Partner assignment. You must be a subscription owner to complete the steps.
- Open a browser and navigate to https://portal.azure.com.
- Sign-in with your Azure account (a subscription owner role is required).
- In the Azure Portal, click on "All services". In the All services textbox, enter "subscription".
The list shows matching services below. Click on "Subscriptions".
- Select the subscription. Note that you must have an owner role for the corresponding subscription.
- When the subscription blade opens, locate the "Partner information" menu (you can search for the item on top).
Enter atwork's partner ID "575861" and click on "Validate ID".
When "Partner found: atwork gmbh" is shown, click on "Save partner".
- You're done.
Thank you for your investment in Microsoft and atwork.
To do the same in your Office 365 tenant, pls. see DPOR.