What is the Digital Partner of Record?
The Digital Partner of Record (DPOR) is the partner who supports your organization to manage your Microsoft Office 365 environment. This assignment is associated with no cost and provides atwork visibility to the usage and activities of your Office 365 tenant and the solutions running on that platform. As a registered partner, atwork can develop and maintain solutions and support in fixing any issues in your environment.
How to add atwork as Digital Partner of Record
Please follow these steps to complete the DPOR assignment. You must be an Office 365 Global Administrator to complete the steps.
- Open a browser and navigate to https://admin.microsoft.com.
- Sign-in with your Global Admin.
- In the Admin Portal, open the "Billing" menu on the left side and then click on "Subscriptions".
On the right side, open the "More actions" dropdown and select "Add partner of record".
- Now enter atwork's partner ID "575861" and click on "Check ID".
When "Partner found: atwork gmbh" is shown, scroll down and click on "Submit".
- You're done. Click on "OK" to confirm the partner assignment.
Thank you for your investment in Microsoft and atwork.
To do the same in your Azure subscriptions, pls. see Azure-Partner.