We had a busy May! Delegate’s next version 3.8 brings some more new features. See the details here:
- User Password Policy: Now Administrators can set a the Password Policy for each user. If at least one user is selected, on the right side panel the new function “Password Policy” is shown, as in the screenshot below.
The Task Pane loads the current settings of the selected user and enables the setting “Password never expires” for the Admin.
When clicking “Save” the setting will update the password policy for this particular user.
- Password Policy for multiple Users: This feature works also in Bulk mode. In this case the affected users are listed below the Password Policy setting as visual validation when saving the new policy.
- Password Policy for the Office 365 tenant: Global Administrators now can set the Password Policy for all users in the tenant in the administration / password policy menu.
If the switch “Password never expires” is set to “No”, the Admin can define the duration how long the passwords are valid (by default this are 90 days) and the number of days before the expiration when a warning email is sent to the users.
If the switch “Password never expires” is set to “Yes” all users passwords do never expire.
This affects all existing and all new users, except an individual password is set for a particular user.
- New Reports: We added some new reports coming from the Office 365 tenant. The first report “management statistics” shows just operations for the OU’s of the current administrator.
The following reports (marked red here) show anonymous data from the Office 365 tenant.
Have a look and check out the new reports, there might be interesting details about the usage of your Office 365 tenant, for example the usage of mailboxes, browsers, devices and so on.
Some reports have filters for the time frame or similar options.
- Report Management Statistics: shows the operations made in Delegate365 by administrators and is filtered to just the OU’s of the current Admin.
- Report Spam & Malware: shows a statistic of the identified spam and malware messages filtered out by Office 365 Anti-Spam service for the whole Office 365 tenant. With our Office 365 tenant we are lucky to get no spam.
- Report Operating Systems: shows the Operating Systems used for accessing Office 365 services.
- Report Browser usage: shows the Browsers used for accessing Office 365 services.
- Report Mailbox usage: get information about the total number of mailboxes, mailboxes exceeding their storage quote and mailboxes using less than 25% of their storage quota for the whole Office 365 tenant.
- Report Mailbox Stale: shows the number of active and inactive mailboxes over a specific time period for the Office 365 tenant.
- Report: Mailbox Connections: shows which protocols are used to access the Office 365 Mailboxes.
- Report Mailbox Statistics: shows the management of mailboxes in a specific time period.
- Report Group Activity: shows what happened with Groups in the Office 365 tenant.
- New Page Titles: We updated the page titles of D365. If you bookmark a specific page, the page title now is named “D365-page name-tenant”, f.e. “D365-Users-atwork”. This is makes sense for using bookmarks/favorites in your browser.
Delegate365 version 3.8 has been updated in all existing D365 tenants on 27th of May.