We updated the product website Delegate365.com and implemented some improvements there to support interested parties to inform about Delegate365 and to open a trial.
- New Trial: We added added a new “Trial” button prominently to the menu to make it very easy to find the trial and to open a new evaluation version of Delegate365. The new form is also directly reachable with the URL http://delegate365.com/trial.
In the trial form you just need to fill in your name, organization and company name. There’s also a field for optional additional comments – the same as before.
After submitting the data with “Request Trial” we approve the request in the workflow and provision a new D365 tenant for you. This process may take up to one business day.
- New features list: We renamed the menu “functions” to “features” and added a feature list to that page. The feature list compares the Office 365 online portal with the Delegate365 management portal to get an overview at a glance. You get this page directly with the URL http://delegate365.com/features.
(The old “functions” URLs are now rewritten automatically and now show the “features” page to ensure that old hyperlinks still work.)
- New 404: We added a new “404, page not found” page with a hyperlink to go to the start page.
- No Banners: The wide blue banner is pretty…
…but could be disturbing on the detail pages, especially on small form factors. So we removed the blue banner from all subpages – except the start page which is accessible by clicking on the Delegate356 logo on the top left corner - to make the detail pages more readable. Now the pages start with the title and the content right below the menu.
- Some minor improvements and text adaptions.
Hope you like our improved Delegate365.com website!