- And that was SPC Adriatics 2016 by Adis Jugo
- SPC Adriatics 2016 by Sebastien Levert
- Check out https://docs.com/officedevpnp by Vesa Juvonen & OfficeDevPnP-team
- Tweets statistics made by Jussi Roine
- Slides are here: SlideShare – thx Patrick Guimonet
- and of course much more…
Some of my conference snapshots… again, we had very cool, individual T-Shirts
Beside the great feedback on site it’s always interesting to get some event feedback in Social Media, so we made a short Twitter Statistics of the hashtag #SPCAdriatics. So, here we go!
In the last week, since 29th of May 2016 till now (6th of June, 9pm) there have been about 1.500 tweets sent by about 2230 Twitter users. With 33% about one third of the messages have been retweeted.
We see that most Twitter clients being were 60% PC clients, followed by the mobile devices: 26% Android, 12% iPhone/iPad/Mac and still 2% Windows Phones.
As expected, first conference day, Tuesday, May 31th, had the most tweets (783 tweets), followed by the second conference day on Wednesday, June 1st, (475 tweets).
The trends on Twitter were (besides #spcadriatics.): SharePoint, Office365, MicrosoftGraph, AngularJS, CloudKit365, SPDocKit, DisplayTemplates, Office365dev and PowerBI.
The Twitter users most mentioned were…
Top 10 Messengers
The following list shows the top 10 Messengers during this week.
Well, some of the messages of the Top 10 messengers were Retweets (so let’s skip @Re-Digitise…):
Twitter users reached
By the number of followers of just the top 10 twitter users, about 13.000 users have been reached,
Asking tweetreach.com, shows also impressive numbers for reached users – well, just for the last 100 tweets, but see these numbers here:
- It's not about the tool, it's about productivity - Martina Grom
- Office 365 Planner and Office 365 Groups Deep Dive - Martina Grom
- Office 365 Connectors - Toni Pohl
We hope you enjoyed SPC Adriatics as we did! Many thanks to Branka, Adis, Toni and Nenad for this great community event!